COVID-19 UPDATE 03/18/2020
Recently, PACFA has received questions related to working with pet animals and the potential for exposure to the COVID-19 virus. As such, we have prepared some links and FAQs from key industry resources and academics.
The links to these resources are also available on the PACFA web page
. We will keep this guidance updated as we receive any new information.
According to the CDC, there is no evidence at this time that the COVID-19 virus is zoonotic, which means there is no evidence at this time that it infects pet animals. Decisions regarding whether or not pet service-related businesses such as grooming, boarding/training, dog daycares and other facilities should close are left up to the individual facility at this point in time.
Tips for Social Distancing & Recommendations for Animal Handling
- Practice safe social distancing by not allowing pet parents to congregate in a common or public area while waiting to drop off or pick up their pet.
- If a facility has concerns about surface contamination from leashes and collars, ask pet parents to remove them prior to handing the pet to you. Use disposable slip leashes to move pet animals from one location to another.
- If a facility has a concern about surface contamination on the pet animal, wear latex gloves while bathing or handling pet animals and dispose of the gloves immediately after you finish handling each specific animal.
- Don’t touch your face or nose while handling pet animals and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after handling each specific animal.
- Practice safe social distancing between employees.
- Follow PACFA rules for cleaning/disinfecting animal enclosures or common areas.
- Frequently clean/disinfect public/employee restrooms and break rooms.
Thank you. We hope that you and your family stay safe.
We have three main grooming packages for you to choose from:
1. Regular Bath and Brush.
2. Bath, Brush and Trim.
3. Bath and Shave (<10 lengths of cuts!)
We offer grooming and bathing services mainly to dogs and cats, but we are open to other requests. All grooming includes: Bath, Nail Trim, Blow dry, Brushing (15 min), Ear cleaning, Perfume and Bows/Bandannas.
Please call for Prices - Prices vary based on size and the complexity of hair cuts.
We DO groom cats, however not all cats do well being groomed. If your cat is too stressed for grooming, you will be asked to pick up your pet, no fee.
Tooth brushing - $7
Holiday Pictures - $4
Furminator/deshedding service - $15+
Nail painting -$10
Massage for dogs - $15+
Walk-in nail trims or grindings -$10 for trim, $15 for trim and grinding - available for dogs, cats, guinea pigs, birds, etc.
Shampoos and Perfumes
Specialty shampoos and conditioners are available on request for a small additional fee. Click on the link called "Shampoos & Perfumes" to view the available options.
Military - 10% off
First Responders - 10% off
(EMTs, Firefighters, Law Enforcement, Paramedics, 911 Dispatchers)
Senior - 10% off