COVID-19 UPDATE 03/18/2020
Recently, PACFA has received questions related to working with pet animals and the potential for exposure to the COVID-19 virus. As such, we have prepared some links and FAQs from key industry resources and academics.
The links to these resources are also available on the PACFA web page
. We will keep this guidance updated as we receive any new information.
According to the CDC, there is no evidence at this time that the COVID-19 virus is zoonotic, which means there is no evidence at this time that it infects pet animals. Decisions regarding whether or not pet service-related businesses such as grooming, boarding/training, dog daycares and other facilities should close are left up to the individual facility at this point in time.
Tips for Social Distancing & Recommendations for Animal Handling
- Practice safe social distancing by not allowing pet parents to congregate in a common or public area while waiting to drop off or pick up their pet.
- If a facility has concerns about surface contamination from leashes and collars, ask pet parents to remove them prior to handing the pet to you. Use disposable slip leashes to move pet animals from one location to another.
- If a facility has a concern about surface contamination on the pet animal, wear latex gloves while bathing or handling pet animals and dispose of the gloves immediately after you finish handling each specific animal.
- Don’t touch your face or nose while handling pet animals and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after handling each specific animal.
- Practice safe social distancing between employees.
- Follow PACFA rules for cleaning/disinfecting animal enclosures or common areas.
- Frequently clean/disinfect public/employee restrooms and break rooms.
Thank you. We hope that you and your family stay safe.
We have two main grooming packages for you to choose from. We offer grooming and bathing services mainly to dogs and cats, but we are open to other requests.
Bath & Tidy -
Includes a bath, nail cut, a sanitary trim, anal gland expression and ear cleaning.
Cat - $45
Small Dog - Short Hair $25
Long Hair $34
Medium Dog - Short Hair $34
Long Hair $44
Large Dog - Short Hair $47
Long Hair $57
Extra Large Dog- Short Hair $57
Long Hair $67
Giant Dog- Short Hair $67+
Long Hair $77+
*Please note: Bath prices are based on dogs without heavy undercoat or matting and who do not require over 15 minutes of brushing. If they require more brushing there is an additional charge of $15 per each additional 30 minutes of brushing.
Full Grooming -
Includes a hair cut, bath, nail cut, a sanitary trim, anal gland expression and ear cleaning.
Cat Grooming* - $65
Small Dog Grooming- $44
Medium Dog Grooming - $55
Large Dog Grooming - $67
Extra Large Dog Grooming- $77
Giant Dog Grooming- $87+
*Please note: Groom prices are based on basic haircuts that do not require extra brushing to remove mats or heavy undercoat (over 30 minutes). It also does not include specialized styling that requires extra time and scissoring. Your groomer can discuss details and estimated pricing for these circumstances at the time of drop off.
We do groom cats, however not all cats do well being groomed. If your cat is too stressed for grooming, you will be asked to pick up your pet, no fee.
Hair dye -
Hair dye for small dogs or a small area - starting at $5 per area
Hair dye for a large dog or a larger area - Price varies depending on area to be dyed and complexity of the dye job.
Tooth brushing - $7
Holiday Pictures - $4
Furminator/deshedding service - $15+
Nail painting -$5
Massage for dogs - $15+
Walk-in nail trims or grindings -$10 for trim, $15 for trim and grinding - available for dogs, cats, guinea pigs, birds, etc.
Shampoos and Perfumes
Specialty shampoos and conditioners are available on request for a small additional fee. Click on the link called "Shampoos & Perfumes" to view the available options.
Military - 10% off
Senior - 10% off